Peregrine Global Services
Although a remote workplace is not new, many organizations responding to the global pandemic have shifted their workforce to a remote environment, and some employers have made remote work a permanent change.
In this course, you will learn to help team members and supervisors find success in a remote work environment and how to support them when returning to the office. Additionally, this course will aid current remote employees improve their home office for greater productivity
What Will You Learn?
- How to create a productive home-office workplace.
- Work-life integration as a remote employee, what common pitfalls to avoid and tips to keep you successful.
- Time and project management tips in a remote workplace environment.
- Employer expectations of remote employees.
- How to effectively communicate as a remote employee.
- How to increase collaboration with your remote colleagues.
Who Is This Course For?
- Remote employees who need best practices to successfully work from home.
- Remote supervisors and managers who want to learn how to best support their team virtually.
- HR managers who want a better understanding of the benefits and potential pitfalls of remote teams.
- 15 hours
University of Arizona Global Campus PLA Credits Awarded: 1
*Please note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied to a degree program at the University of Arizona Global Campus. Refer to their website for the latest on UAGC PLA policies.