Peregrine Global Services
Accelerate your development of a strategic mindset. OneDay teaches you the concepts of business strategy, communications, time management, critical thinking, and business decision-making.
The simulation is designed to engage you in real-world activities so that you can apply and demonstrate mastery of the knowledge and skills needed in today’s business environment. You will learn, develop, and apply the professional knowledge and soft skills associated with business strategy in the workplace.
What Will You Learn?
- Time management while prioritizing activities and people.
- How to formulate strategic options and quantitative support for strategic options.
- How to conduct hypothesis testing and follow-up.
- Feasibility and implementation analysis.
- How to communicate strategy to key stakeholders.
Who Is This Course For?
- For employees as part of their orientation or as a training program to teach business fundamentals, key soft skills, and business strategy.
- For leaders transitioning from frontline leadership to organizational leadership.
- 15 hours
University of Arizona Global Campus PLA Credits Awarded: 1
*Please note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied to a degree program at the University of Arizona Global Campus. Refer to their website for the latest on UAGC PLA policies.