Peregrine Global Services
Continuous Improvement is a concept that will benefit all organizations. The basic idea is that the employees know best how to make the incremental changes that will improve operations. By working together as a team, employees will be better enabled to improve the quality of the organization’s products and services to all customers, internal and external.
Through your participation in this important effort and membership on the team, you will be improving the organization. As the organization improves, the benefits to you are realized through your safety and work environment.
What Will You Learn?
- How and why to form a continuous improvement team.
- How to conduct a cost-benefit analysis and return on investment calculations.
- Prioritize and problem solve.
- The tools and process for conducting root cause analysis.
- The concepts of total quality management.
- How to launch a process improvement initiative.
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who require skills for participation on a continuous improvement team.
- Safety Teams.
- Supervisors & Managers.
- Continuous Improvement Team Leaders.
- 25 hours
University of Arizona Global Campus PLA Credits Awarded: 1
*Please note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied to a degree program at the University of Arizona Global Campus. Refer to their website for the latest on UAGC PLA policies.