Peregrine Global Services
The road to entrepreneurship is often a treacherous one filled with unexpected detours, roadblocks, and dead ends. There are many sleepless nights, plans that do not work out, funding that does not come through, and customers that never materialize. However, you can find success.
This course will help you understand entrepreneurialism and learn how to take an idea to market in a purposeful and thoughtful manner.
What Will You Learn?
- The complexity of entrepreneurialism.
- The skills needed for success as an entrepreneur.
- How to develop as an entrepreneur.
- How to create and launch a new business venture.
- How to grow and manage a business venture.
- Financing a new business venture.
- Creating a sustainable enterprise.
Who Is This Course For?
- Small business owners looking to expand their operations.
- Anyone planning to open their own business.
- Entrepreneurs and self-employed individuals.
- 25 hours
University of Arizona Global Campus PLA Credits Awarded: 1
*Please note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied to a degree program at the University of Arizona Global Campus. Refer to their website for the latest on UAGC PLA policies.