The first step of the sales process is a highly important stage to ensure a salesperson is prepared to go through the Sales Process effectively. This course will review the skills on being prepared for the sales call and the important first step of the sales process. Addressed is how to research the customer in advance, preparing strategic questions, preparing for what your customer will ask, preparing for anticipated objections, and the benefits of rapport building. Handling this first phase of the Sales Process will lay the foundation to be able to proceed through the overall process effectively to ultimately close the sale.
- The course covers all the “basics” of being prepared for the sales call and the important first step of the sales proccess, The Greeting/Introduction
- Researching Your Prospect in advance
- Preparing Your Questions in advance
- Preparing for What Your Customer will ask
- Preparing for Anticipated Objections
- Rapport Building
- An effective introduction
- Taking Control of the Call
- Responding to inquiries via the internet
University of Arizona Global Campus PLA Credits: 4 — This is 1 module of a 14 module series, learner must complete all 14 sales modules provided by Hospitality Softnet to receive all 4 credits.
*Please note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied to a degree program at the University of Arizona Global Campus. Refer to their website for the latest on UAGC PLA policies.