Objections are a part of selling regardless of economic conditions. Having strong skills to effectively overcome objections is essential to ultimately winning the sale. This course will provide tips on how to lay the groundwork to work through concerns successfully. It will address the steps of overcoming an objection and will review a many different strategies that can be deployed when negotiating. Win-win solutions will be addressed including what they are and how to maintain them. Also included is the issue of Price integrity and why to maintain it. All these skills will help lead the way to increasing closure rates.
- Why customers object
- The steps to respond to an objection
- Reasons customers object to pricing
- Nine different strategies to overcome the objection
- Tips when responding to price objections due to budget
- Win-win solutions
- Price integrity
- Dealing with objections due to the competition’s pricing
- Before moving on to the Close
University of Arizona Global Campus PLA Credits: 4 — This is 1 module of a 14 module series, learner must complete all 14 sales modules provided by Hospitality Softnet to receive all 4 credits.
*Please note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied to a degree program at the University of Arizona Global Campus. Refer to their website for the latest on UAGC PLA policies.