Peregrine Global Services
Challenges can arise at any time, and to be an effective leader, you need to be able to respond to those challenges with intelligence, strategy, and expertise. If you are having difficulty responding to unanticipated challenges, or are simply interested in improving your leadership skills, perhaps it is time to further develop your leadership skills and actions.
Refresh your leadership skills and hone your leadership actions so you can be a more successful leader in your workplace. You will learn how to influence people, grow other leaders, lead a team, understand your values, and go to the next level in your leadership journey.
What Will You Learn?
- The “Start with Why” concept to your work.
- The values and attributes of leadership.
- The power of positive expectations.
- How to delegate to grow other leaders.
- How to perform ethical decision-making.
Who Is This Course For?
- For those who need a refresher on leadership for supervisors, managers, and executives.
- HR and talent and development professionals as content for a training program.
- 15 hours
University of Arizona Global Campus PLA Credits Awarded: 1
*Please note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied to a degree program at the University of Arizona Global Campus. Refer to their website for the latest on UAGC PLA policies.