The Effective Qualifying Skills course provides detailed insight on the selling skills needed to truly understand the customer’s wants and needs. This insight then aids in creating an enticing presentation to convince the customer to buy. It will review how strong qualification skills will help to outsell the competition and win the business.
Topics covered in Effective Qualifying Skills
- Setting the stage for a wow presentation.
- Use of open and closed ended questions.
- Using more than an order taking approach…….truly understanding the customer in order to better sell.
- Understanding market segment needs and how to qualify for them and utilize them.
- Understanding the difference between a Must Need and a Want Need.
- Probing to learn about Organizational Needs and the customer’s Personal Needs to effectively sell.
- Determining the customer’s level of familiarity with the property and responding accordingly.
- Profiling the account’s overall needs…….not just the inquiry process.
- Using insight learned to better present and to help when negotiating and overcoming objections.
- Creating, Practicing, and Actively Using Script Guidelines.
- Adjusting your approach for Face to Face vs. Incoming Telephone Inquiries.
- Using the 80/20 rule.
University of Arizona Global Campus PLA Credits: 4 — This is 1 module of a 14 module series, learner must complete all 14 sales modules provided by Hospitality Softnet to receive all 4 credits.
*Please note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied to a degree program at the University of Arizona Global Campus. Refer to their website for the latest on UAGC PLA policies.