The third stage of the Sales Process is the presentation. This course will provide detailed information on the foundation blocks for a strong presentation, the use of Features and Benefits, and how to utilize this to entice the customer to buy. It will incorporate Selling Against the Competition strategies and the tools to use when creating a presentation that wins the sale.
Topics covered in Effective Presentation Skills
- Importance of first effectively conducting the previous steps of the Sales Process, the Greeting and Qualification.
- Using the information that was uncovered when Qualifying
- Understanding Features and Benefits. The difference between them and how to use them when presenting.
- Creating a picture in the customer’s mind when presenting the hotel’s features and benefits.
- Importance of timing when quoting pricing. Selling before Telling the Price.
- How the manager’s tone of voice can impact the presentation.
- Tailoring the presentation to the wants and needs of the customer as identified when qualifying.
- Key points to keep in mind when selling Banquets and Meetings.
- Use of suggestive selling.
- How and why to use trial close questions.
- How to develop and implement an effective presentation.
- Putting off early questions on pricing.
- Tips on selling against the competition and developing a strategy.
- Tips on effective site inspections.
University of Arizona Global Campus PLA Credits: 4 — This is 1 module of a 14 module series, learner must complete all 14 sales modules provided by Hospitality Softnet to receive all 4 credits.
*Please note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied to a degree program at the University of Arizona Global Campus. Refer to their website for the latest on UAGC PLA policies.