An order taking approach will not win the sale. Once the foundation is firmly in place through an effective Greeting, Qualification Process, and Presentation the final phase of Closing the Sale is critical. This course will review what needs to be in place to maximize closure rates. It will cover how to lay the foundation to ask for the sale, and review the different types of closing techniques. It will review what to do if your customer is not ready to buy. Ending the sales process with strong selling skills will maximize the closure rate.
- When should you close?
- Buy Signals and trial closes
- The steps of a Close
- Types of Closes: Assumptive, Either/Or, Simply Ask, Close on the Objection
- If your close does not work
- Before ending the call, steps to take
- Closing on inquiries received via the internet
- Follow-up skills – when to follow-up and how
- If the sale is lost……….what now?
University of Arizona Global Campus PLA Credits: 4 — This is 1 module of a 14 module series, learner must complete all 14 sales modules provided by Hospitality Softnet to receive all 4 credits.
*Please note, there is a maximum number of PLA credits that may be applied to a degree program at the University of Arizona Global Campus. Refer to their website for the latest on UAGC PLA policies.