We Value Our Partners
Our pledge is to provide a differentiated approach to the highest quality continuing education learning options available. Content is designed for students of all kinds.
Those seeking a college entry strategy, a promotion, a new career, ensuring a value contrition in an existing position, or just enhancing skills, the Knowledge Innovation Center in partnership with the University of Arizona Global Campus, the Forbes School of Business and Technology, and the College of Arts and Sciences, along with best-in-class industry and individual experts, can provide the solution.
If you would like to discover more about the KIC or have an interest in becoming a strategic partner, contact us or click on the link below for more information.
- Differentiation of academic alignment with the University of Arizona Global Campus, Forbes School of Business and Technology, and College of Arts and Sciences
- Appearance on the KIC website
- Access to the KIC LMS (if required)
- The value of our education marketing channel(s) through alliances
- Collaborative opportunities with other KIC partners. The potential of joint initiatives with the KIC
The application process to become a strategic alliance partner includes the following components:
- Alignment with the mission, vision, and values of the KIC
- A commitment to responsible and ethical practices
- A commitment and demonstration of academic content and quality in all products and services
- A fully executed strategic partnership agreement with the KIC
- Demonstration of status as a formal legal entity
- An executive summary, entity logo, and web address
- A list of prices, products and services to be provided
- Submission of course content for academic review Acceptance by the KIC review